* Hardened Glass Filter
* Less Prone to Accidental Damage
* Made for Active Photographers that Love Adventure
* True to life colour, No colour cast
* Perfect to balance the exposure when trees, buildings, mountains and other elements protrude into the skyline
* High Definition
* Nano Coating on Both Sides, Water & Oil Repellent
* Compatible with the NiSi 100mm systemThe NiSi Explorer Collection 100x150mm Nano IR Soft Graduated Neutral Density Filter – GND8 (0.9) – 3 Stop is part of our Explorer Series for made for adventure. The filters feature a special glass hardening process that makes them double the strength of typical glass filter. The Explorer series are much less prone to accidental breakage and perfect for active photographers.The NiSi Explorer Collection 100x150mm Nano IR Soft Graduated Neutral Density Filter – GND8 (0.9) – 3 Stop is a rectangular filter that helps to darken specific areas of an image, such as bright skies while allowing for a normal, unaffected exposure in the other regions of the image. The filter is densest at the edge and tapers to clear by the middle, with a soft-edged line of transition between the dense and clear areas. A neutral density filter with a soft-edged line of transition is particularly useful for images that feature trees, buildings, mountains and other elements that protrude into high into the skyline.
NiSi GND filters do not affect the colouration of the image, offer a true to life colour and are made from high-quality optical glass (not resin) with nano coating to prevent losing any single bit of detail. By using neutral density filter the camera is vulnerable to infrared light which will cast the unwanted red colour to the photos when shooting at a small aperture.
The NiSi Explorer Collection is made from B270 tempered glass. It features the same Nano coating process as our optical glass filters.
This 100x100mm filter is compatible with the NiSi 100mm filter system.